Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 1 a day late

Ok so I am technically on Day 2 but I just got out of bed and was so busy getting ready for my first Sub Freezing Circle City Century ride last night that it slipped my mind.

Yesterday went well, with a couple of minor hickups since I had some soup that had been heated that needed to be eliminated. The short story is that I did good. I resisted the temptation for elk beef sticks at work (even though my gut reaction was to snap one up and I even reached for one when offered before I realized what I was doing) I inadvertantly ate a bag of peanuts. But I ran my fastest 5k since I started back and my first Sub 30 in a while. I felt really good after that. It was less than ideal conditions, with the wind at my back on the way out and of course in to the wind on the way back. I still managed a negative split!

So today I am going to go to the store after my ride, I plan to forage for lunch while I am out, but should have everything together by tonight.

Those of you who I have promised more information to, I will definitely be lighting up your emails tonight as well, so when I say everything together, I mean EVERYTHING!



Oh yeah and I bought a new scale yesterday, but it will be a week until it arrives :(

No comments:

Post a Comment