Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 10 - Back in the Saddle

I know the title is day 10 but it really is more like....20 with my extended elimination phase.


I feel Great and am unbelievably feel like I am improving. Melissa told me this morning that the color in my eyes looks more vibrant. I still have people asking what the program the purpose is. The short story is, I saw and article online, bought a book and read it. I became convinced that I needed to jump start my body's detoxification system. You can see a cute little video about it on this website http://www.cleanprogram.com/ They sell supplements there, but you do not need to buy the supplements to do the program.


OK so Day 10 in my cleanse. Either my stomach is shrinking or there is a crazy amount of food on the lunch portion of this program, all I know is that I have leftovers every day. I ate more of the hummus and tabbouleh today and still have some left over for lunch tomorrow. I am taking a pro biotic as well 3 times per day that I purchased at a local healthfood store so that is the only supplement that I am indulging in besides my Reliv shakes.


We had almond butter mango smoothies for breakfast which were Delicious! Leftovers for lunch and leftover soup for dinner. We are drinking prodigious amounts of water and herbal tea as well.


Talk about energy, I did a spin class at LA fitness this morning, came home did some work around the house and then went to the CIBA winter training ride on the northside and did 44 miles non-stop, with strong winds that seemed to shift every time we changed direction and.... dare I say it.... HILLS! Yes more hills than I would have ever thought possible on the north side, mostly rollers actually but they looked a lot like hills.


All in all another great day in the Saddle.
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment